Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I Am Sarah Hagan from the upcoming film SUN CHOKE. Ask Me Anything!

I Am Sarah Hagan of the upcoming film SUN CHOKE and I'm excited for you to join my Reddit AMA to discuss my new film. You may also know me from "Freaks and Geeks" and "Buffy The Vampire Slayer."

SUN CHOKE stars me, Sara Malakul Lane and Barbara Crampton. The film was written and directed by Ben Cresciman. XLrator Media will be releasing SUN CHOKE in Theaters on August 5th and on VOD and iTunes on August 2nd.

SYNOPSIS: As Janie recovers from a violent psychotic break, she’s subjected each day to a bizarre holistic health and wellness regimen designed, and enforced, by her lifelong nanny and caretaker. But when she develops an obsession with a stranger, Janie’s buried demons begin to surface.

Check out the Trailer: https://youtu.be/-I_lksOgVHQ

I'll be back tomorrow at 12:30pm PST to get started!



Submitted July 28, 2016 at 01:50AM by Sarah_Hagan http://ift.tt/2aKL6IR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health