Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I love Ernest Goes to Camp but I think Ernest Scared Stupid is my favorite of the series.

Here are how the Ernest films ranks:

  1. Ernest Scared Stupid - that troll is a nightmare creation.
  2. Ernest Goes to Camp - A solid introduction. Gee, I'm Glad it's Raining gets my every time.
  3. Ernest Saves Christmas - The dude can do it all.
  4. Ernest Goes to Jail - HGTGM did a great podcast about it.
  5. Ernest Rides Again - Ernest rides a tank for a very long distance.
  6. Ernest Goes to School - Teaches everyone a life lesson.
  7. Ernest Slam Dunk - Dude had skills.
  8. Ernest Goes to Africa - It sorta works.
  9. Ernest in the Army - Not good.


Submitted August 30, 2016 at 08:42PM by MoviesFilmsFlix http://ift.tt/2bxMjIw

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health