Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The film Chicken Run (2000) definitely needs more attention

I am of course referring to the Aardman stop-motion film that is essentially The Great Escape with chickens. In my opinion it is easily one of Aardman's best films to date with an incredible blend of peril and comedy. The characters are all superb and it goes without saying that the animation itself is utterly fantastic! Who could've thought that a film can make you really care about Plasticine chickens? On top of all this, the soundtrack is absolutely superb. I'd recommend giving it a (re)watch as I hadn't seen it since I was pretty young, but upon another viewing I was completely drawn into the world that Nick Park and his team had created.



Submitted August 27, 2016 at 05:42AM by hobbit_proctologist http://ift.tt/2bGJpMk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health