Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

After avoiding spoilers for 17 years I finally watched the sixth sense.

And oh my god was it amazing. I was only 2 years old when the movie came out and obviously wasn't able to watch it. I grew up in a big movie household and watched lots of classics like The Untouchables, The Godfather, The Fifth Element, etc. but somehow never got around to The Sixth Sense. Why I never watched I don't know but for years I avoided spoilers like the plague, covering my ears when it was brought up in conversation and backing out of forum threads that even mentioned it. Well last night I finally sat down with my cousins and watched it and it blew me away. I feel like I should have seen that ending coming because I did know there was a big twist but I didn't and when I learned he was dead my jaw dropped. I'm glad I finally got to enjoy such a masterpiece of a cinema.



Submitted November 26, 2016 at 06:05AM by TheCarGenerationGuy http://ift.tt/2ge9xkl

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health