Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I took my teenage niece to see "The Edge of 17" today. I had low expectations but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the acting.

Teen drama/comedies typically are not my type of film, but she thought it looked good, so I agreed to take her to see it.

The plot wasn't anything original. Typical angsty teen stuff, but what caught me off guard is how good the acting was. It made me genuinely like the characters and kept me engaged in the movie despite the movie's lack of dynamic plot.

The funny parts did not feel forced. I did not have to force laughter. The dramatic parts were surprisingly deep and hard to watch at times.

I went in expecting a total flop of a movie but came out of the theater impressed.

Is it the greatest film ever? No. It is worth a watch though. It's one of those movies that kinda sneaks up on you and ends up being better than you expect.



Submitted November 26, 2016 at 04:54PM by Fizjig http://ift.tt/2fygcnT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health