Movies You Didn't Expect to Cry in, but still Cried
I am looking for movies that you didn't expect would be touching enough (or at all to make you cry). Here are two examples of mine:
The Final Girls I thought it was gonna be a dumb, fun, action packed send up to 80s dumb horror films and their tropes, and while there are a lot of references and puns and all that it also has a lot of emotional scenes with Malin Akerman and Taissa Farmiga, specially the Bette Davis Eyes one .
About Time I thought it was going to be a dumb, charming and enjoyable british rom com starring Rachel McAddams and plus it had time travel and stuff. That was the film I got, but like for half of the movie, the other half was more dramedy, in which many scenes featuring the father of DG (I don't know how to write his full name sorry)'s character, where truly touching and I actually cried.
Submitted November 13, 2016 at 12:43AM by PaesitoPaez http://ift.tt/2f3kbtr
Không có nhận xét nào: