Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

After watching La La Land I had a feeling I never experienced before

I have been going to the movies on a weekly basis for 10+ years. A week ago I drove 40 minutes to see La La Land before it had it's wide release. I've never been too big into musicals, I was able to watch and enjoy them but I never got really immersed in them. But after watching the trailer I know there was something special about it.

Then I saw La La Land. I have never felt like I did after watching a movie. I have never been so immersed into a film before and felt so warm inside. I did not want this movie to end. When it ended I sat all the way through the credits with my friend and we just couldn't articulate what we were feeling. It just felt so... magical and beautiful. It was so gorgeous to look at. She loves musicals and dancing and she said that was by far her favorite musical she had ever seen.

I was wondering what made this so. Why did this movie affect me in a way no other film has? I can't stop listening to the soundtrack on spotify and can't help but feeling like I want to dance. What is happening to me?



Submitted December 27, 2016 at 06:37AM by SheWasEighteen http://ift.tt/2i8LKna

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health