Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you have a baby, don't bring it to see Resident Evil on a Friday night.

Mods, delete this if this isn't appropriate for this sub.

I saw Resident Evil last night, movie started at 8:00 pm, so late but not too late. Right as the movie is about to start, a baby starts crying in the theater. I'm mind boggled. I turn to my buddy, a baby is in here? Isn't this movie rated R? And it's a Friday night? Wtf. Well during the movie at pretty much every silent scene, the baby would start crying or making noises. Finally a woman got up to complain but when the guy working came in to talk to the lady with the baby, she refused to leave. It was so distracting from the movie, probably the worst time I've ever had in a theater. I wanted to ask for my money back but I didn't.

If you have kids/babies. Please don't bring them to a rated R movie on a Friday night. Seriously, you're ruining the experience for everyone else. I had an extremely stressful work week and I go to the movies to relax and get away, not to get more stressed out.



Submitted January 28, 2017 at 09:43PM by croationsensation7 http://ift.tt/2jAeSWJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health