Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Imagine you woke up one day in an alternate universe and two actors/actresses had their entire filmography switched. Who would you want it to be and what movies would you want to see?

Honestly the idea just popped into my head this morning and I'm very curious to see what people think. Remember! You don't get to pick which movies/shows are changed as a result, it has to be all of them!

For example, if we switched Ryan Reynolds and Ryan gosling, you might think it would be hilarious to see Reynolds in the notebook, but at the same time that means gosling would be in deadpool instead.

Personally I've still not decided who/what movies I think could benefit the most from this but I thought it could be a fun discussion for our Thursday morning!



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 10:05PM by Callmekyle11 http://ift.tt/2jtx9Ff

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health