Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I am Scilla Andreen. I'm a filmmaker, CEO and co-founder of IndieFlix and founder of the IndieFlix Foundation.

I am an impatient peacemaker. I think big and love to experience the good in people. My friends call me fortune cookie because I have silver lining syndrome. I am one of the producers and distributor for social impact films, Screenagers, Empowerment Project and Finding Kind. Combined these films have had over 10,000 community screenings in 25 countries.

My next movie which is by far the biggest project I've ever done is called, Angst: Beaking the stigma around anxiety. It's a documentary and VR project which is a panic attack. This project is due for release in May 2017.

I just had surgery on my Achilles so ASK ME ANYTHING!



Submitted March 25, 2017 at 03:43AM by indieflixCEO http://ift.tt/2n2Iuvu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health