Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

You Don't Mess With the Zohan is an absolute mind-boggler. It was co-written by Judd Apatow and Robert Smigel, had a $90 million budget, made $200 million worldwide and focuses on an Israeli special agent who moves to NYC to cut hair and have sex with elderly women.

I just watched You Don't Mess With the Zohan again. It is as weird as I remembered, and I'm pretty certain only Adam Sandler during his massively successful run could make it profitable. Here are some thoughts and observations:

  1. Adam Sandler catches a fish in his butt.
  2. John Turturro fistfights a fire
  3. Rob Schneider once again plays another ethnicity.
  4. Sandler puts out a fire with hummus.
  5. It features a jet ski action scene
  6. Dave Matthews tries to blow up puppies.
  7. Lots of elderly women get pleasured.
  8. Disco Disco!
  9. Fizzy Bubbly!
  10. I like that there is a store named "going out of business"
  11. It is occasionally really funny.


Submitted March 04, 2017 at 11:31PM by LundgrensFrontKick http://ift.tt/2mQW3yj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health