Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I highly recommend the Japanese animated film, 'A Silent Voice.' A heartwarming, emotional story about a bully's redemption.

Trailer

I genuinely think this might be the best movie I have ever seen. This movie was able to make me love a character that I had initially loathed.

The film explores the relationship between Shoya and Shoko. Basically, without spoiling anything, Shoko is a girl who was classmates with Shoya during her childhood. Because of her lack of hearing and her struggle to interact with others, Shoya found her an easy target to bully. Years later, they meet again after Shoya's character has completely changed due to the consequences of his earlier actions.

The two characters were charming, though flawed. The flaws for every character in this movie made their circumstances seem even more real and at times, painful. I really love and recommend this film.



Submitted June 24, 2017 at 06:02PM by PandaSwears http://ift.tt/2sMA3YG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health