Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Emoji Movie changed my life.

Okay so I finally watched this movie today, (I didn't wanna see this but my family wanted to go and I just like going to the theaters period so I went)

I knew about the bandwagon prior to seeing it but I was actually a bit ashamed to admit the concept did intrigue me. I mean don't get me wrong it looks like an embarrassment but I was curious.

And... Well it didn't really take long for me to realize just how god awful this movie really is. I was amazed that..people actually spent money on this film, people with working brains actually worked on it. Respected people like Patrick Stewart was involved in this movie. I love the hell out of this guy and recently loved his performance in Green Room. And here he is in this movie, playing a literal pile of shit.

One of my favorite actors, was in a movie about emojis, playing a pile of shit.

A pile of shit. I couldn't move from my seat. Gravity forced me down to the earth as I witnessed the utter shame within myself for actually paying to see this. I looked over at my brother and mother, and was horrified at the lack of emotion in their faces. It was as if their souls left their body and left behind a faden corpse of their former selves.

I looked at the screen and saw the colorful emojis speaking with the awful dialogue that makes Troll 2 look like an Oscar winner for best screenplay in comparison.

Since the drive home, I saw nothing but grayness beyond our dear planet we call our home. Nothing was funny anymore. I went home and watched an episode of Rick and Morty, and I couldn't laugh. The Emoji movie was still in the back of my mind.

To the moment I'm typing this right now, I haven't laughed. Emoji movie didn't just kill my brain cells- it killed my human spirit.

Do not see this movie.

Do.

Not.

See.

This.

Movie.



Submitted July 31, 2017 at 05:55AM by Jonahray23 http://ift.tt/2vWjivo

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health