Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Hi /r/movies! I'm Matthew Salleh, director of the documentary film 'Barbecue', a film that saw my partner Rosie and I travel to 12 countries to discover how communities are brought together by the simple act of cooking over fire. AMA!

Hi /r/movies! I'm Matthew Salleh, director of the documentary film 'Barbecue', a film that saw my partner Rosie and I travel to 12 countries to discover how communities are brought together by the simple act of cooking over fire. AMA!

Description: Our film 'Barbecue' (trailer) was just released worldwide this month on Netflix, in 20 different languages.

In journeying around the world and making this film, we found that almost every culture in the world has a simple process of cooking meat over fire, entrenched in tradition, that brings people and communities together. And that although the way people carry out this process can vary wildly, the reasons are often the same.

Ask me anything - about the film specifically, but I also love talking about documentary filmmaking, indie filmmaking today, film technology (from DSLR cinematography to post-production), and just movies in general.

(For Non-Netflixers, the film's also available for purchase/rent on iTunes, Google Play Store, Microsoft Store, Vimeo on Demand, and Vudu, as well as plenty of other services).

Proof



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 12:57AM by urtext http://ift.tt/2vGZYkm

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health