Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Relaxed, leisurely-paced films with no antagonist or major conflict?

Since real life can often be stressful enough, recently I've found myself being drawn away from films about violence or high emotions and drama, and more towards quieter, more introspective and calm films, with little to no conflict and no antagonists. I like feeling immersed in a film's world, like I'm right there with the characters, and not feeling like I'm just witnessing pre-ordained events to move the drama forwards. It's kind of hard to explain, I guess.

A couple of my favourite films that I think fit this vague description would be Lost in Translation (about a couple of strangers hanging out and having fun around Tokyo) and Certified Copy (about two people wandering around a beautiful, picturesque Italian town). It's kind of really specific why I like these movies; I just love the general vibe/atmosphere of them.

If you were able to understand my sort of vague, rambling explanation, are there any other films that seem to sort of match what I'm talking about that you would recommend?



Submitted August 27, 2017 at 08:58PM by WhatAnArtist http://ift.tt/2vsZBe7

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health