Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Thoughts on Equilibrium?

I finally got around to watching this film in its entirety, because I never saw the opening act, and I got to say I find it to be criminally underrated. While I don't think its perfect, I feel its way more deserving of its 33 on Metacritic.

Equilibrium is a fascinating take on what a fascist future would be like, and it features a damn good performance from Christian Bale, who wasn't the big star that he is today. Before he did Batman Begins, he was known for starring in films that went under the main stream audience's radar but eventually developed a cult following (American Psycho, The Machinist, Equilibrium).

The film has some excellent, well choreographed action sequences that really do drive the story along, and it features some solid character development. As I said its not perfect, it does have bits of overacting from time to time, some cheesy dialogue, and noticeably bad CGI, even for 2002.

But since it has a cult following, I was wondering, what are your guys' thoughts on Kurt Wimmer's Equilibrium?



Submitted August 24, 2017 at 06:42AM by themotherflicker http://ift.tt/2iqDkeO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health