Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Pre-release screening for terminally ill father - help?

Hello all! First of all, I'd like to apologize in advance if posts like there aren't welcome in the subreddit - /r/comicbookmovies directed me here! Anyway, I don't really know where to start so I'll just give you guys the information.

My dad has had cancer for about 10 years and earlier this week we got the prognosis that he probably only has a few weeks left, maybe a month at most. Because of that, we don't think he's going to make it to see Justice League + Thor:Ragnarok when they come out in theatres (and if he does, he'll likely be too weak to leave home/bed) but he's been incredibly excited for them. He's been a comic book fan since he was young, and so these movies have really helped him through his chemotherapy and sick times. So, is there a way I could hopefully contact someone so he can see it before he passes? It's the one big thing I'd like to do for him while we still have time together. I tried tweeting/DMing some of the directors as /comicbookmovies encouraged me to do but it (as I expected) was fruitless, though I'm still hopeful that I can get something worked out. The first joke he cracked after receiving the news was "I better not fucking miss the Justice League movie because of this," which is why I'm trying super hard to get this ready for him.

TL;DR: Dad is terminally ill with cancer and has a month to live, anyone know if I can get someone to help me arrange an early screening for my father of JL and Thor?



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 08:41AM by risknippe http://ift.tt/2gBhUYE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health