Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

James Franco was incredible in The Disaster Artist.

Just saw the film this weekend. I was obsessed with 'The Room' and the whole culture behind the film. I devoured the book and absolutely loved it the whole way through. I was incredibly excited for the film, but I really thought I'd be watching James Franco with a wig on. The exact opposite happened. James Franco literally disappeared into the role and I completely felt like I was watching Tommy Wiseau on the screen. The accent, the timing, the sincerity - everything that made Tommy Wiseau who he was was displayed by Franco.

Definitely deserves at least a nomination for his role.



Submitted December 26, 2017 at 10:19PM by KRISTAPORZINGA http://ift.tt/2C8rnRc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health