Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

[Spoilers] It certainly wasn't the best movie of the year, but the movie Split, provided me with the biggest WOW moment of maybe any movie I ever saw.

It really was the movie that stuck with me the most last year. To me it's unbelievable that M Night Shyamalan managed to sneak in a sequel to one of my favorite movies, Unbreakable. It's amazing to me that the last 15 seconds of a movie can make the entire movie so much better. I'm half surprised I even kept watching Shyamalan's films since they have been largely awful for what seems like more then a decade. It's just his first 4 or 5 were so awesome (I loved Signs and The Village) I kept hoping for a return to form. And every year or two I would do a search to see if there was any chance there would be a sequel to Unbreakable. Always disappointed. I had listened to the soundtrack quite often, so when the Unbreakable theme started playing at the end of Split, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I was almost in shock. It really was a most amazing feeling. I'm really hoping for a final chapter.



Submitted December 26, 2017 at 12:00PM by caper1144 http://ift.tt/2laHjdG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health