Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

i fucking Love "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind"

“Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of attention?” ― Charlie Kaufman

If you haven't seen this movie don't even finish reading this just go watch it now! If you've seen this movie go rewatch again you won't regret it. Unless you are going through heart break or have ever dealt with losing some one you love. This movie will fuck you up! It will fuck you up even if you're happy go lucky.

It's a bummer that you have to watch it at least twice to really appreciate it for what it is but it's worth watching a million times. Sorry I'm a little buzzed and I'm watching this movie yet again. It's a great fucking movie.



Submitted May 28, 2018 at 11:03AM by Myslutyournut https://ift.tt/2GWWnUR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health