Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Mr Brooks

I thought Costner's performance in this film was superb. Great interplay with Hurt. There was talk of a sequel but I'm glad it didn't happen. Such a gem of a film.

First time round I thought Demi Moore was a weak spot but after a second viewing I changed my mind.

https://imgur.com/gallery/6cDyvhb

Mr. Earl Brooks: [whispering to himself] God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time and enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardships as the pathway to peace. Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is and not as I would have it, trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will, that I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen.

Mr. Earl Brooks: You enjoy watching me suffer, don't you?

Marshall: In a word, yes.



Submitted June 23, 2018 at 07:19PM by Sociolect https://ift.tt/2MSwGcu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health