Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I saw Terminator 2: Judgment Day last night, and it was amazing

I saw The Terminator two weekends ago, and I liked it. It was a fairly decent movie with a simple plot and decent visual effects.

Then I saw Terminator 2 last night and I loved it a lot. It really blew me away. This movie is basically a step up from the original. It improved upon many aspects like the story, action sequences, visual effects, sound effects, etc. I can see why a movie like this is considered to be one of the best sequels of all time. I'd say the highlight of this movie is the CGI, especially with the scenes with T-1000. The visual effects definitely still hold up today.

This is a great movie and I'd watch it again!



Submitted July 04, 2018 at 10:49PM by pandaman_17 https://ift.tt/2KyRCrx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health