Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ratatouille has the most poignant ending of any Disney/Pixar film I've had the pleasure of watching in my life.

I am at this point writing this for the third time, I'm having quite a bit of trouble putting into words how much this films means to me.

As fan of film not any particular genre I'm quite open to any style of films. So when first watching this film I was quite confused at the premise, keep in my I was quite young at the time and didn't quite understand the films larger point.

But even at my young age the films climax never failed to move me. Anton Ego's review of the Ratatouille encapsulates the films entire point quite well and his review is only a few sentences in the film.

To find the respect he wants as a chef is something Remy will never really have, the film to a certain extent is even a bit harsh to the characters even being a Disney film.

But to receive he does from Anton be it lasting or not is why I love Disney/Pixar and the beauty of the film and the ending is something that will stick with me for a long time.



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 09:21AM by jackalman2000 https://ift.tt/2LwkFMF

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health