Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched "Everybody Wants Some!!" again last night. This movie truy brings me so much happiness. [SPOILERS]

Everything about this movie is fantastic in my opinion. I am simply happy every single time I watch it (& I'm on about watch 6 now).

It's a classic Linklater film and will hands down go down as one of my favorite movies ever. No exaggeration.

The chemistry between the teammates, the comedy, FINN, the fact that the (majority of) actors actually knew how to play baseball, FINN, the parties, the "5 knuckle shuffle", Nesbit, the baseball & the axe, Jake and Beverly, nightly going-out preparations, FINN and so much more. It's a feel-good fest through and through.

Little to no conflict amongst characters (Bueter, I guess, could be considered a conflict in the very beginning of the movie) which is out of the ordinary but Linklater makes it work so so well. He takes an ordinary, sometimes even mundane situation, and turns it into something so damn enjoyable.

The other aspect I love about it is how, as light hearted and happy as it is, Linklater subtly drops some really awesome life lessons that just pass by in general conversation. Not sure of the exact lines but I specifically remember Jake and Willoughby's conversation in the pool hall, Jake and Finn's conversation at the rock show, Jake and Beverly's convo at the end on the water. I'm forgetting a ton but even a lot of the comedic scenes hold a lot of truths to them.

And let's not forget how funny of a character Jay Niles was too.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE.



Submitted August 28, 2018 at 10:52PM by AC4Three https://ift.tt/2wvojvZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health