Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you loved Departed and not seen Infernal Affairs....watch it!

I had the privilege of watching infernal affairs before seeing the departed.

And for me, infernal affairs has to be one of the greatest plots to a film ever. The idea is genius.

And the film was really well made in how well it utilized the plot.

So when o heard they were doing an American remake, I didn't see the point.

I watched it and yes, as with every scorcese film it's well directed with great editing as always.

But the standout for me was Jack Nicholson, as didn't feel di Caprio or the other dude were as good protagonists as the ones from infernal affairs.

Also the ending just felt a bit too rushed where there was a better conclusion to infernal affairs.

I recommend you to watch IA if you appreciate good cinema and don't have to see an Americna version.



Submitted August 24, 2018 at 07:20PM by drhavehope https://ift.tt/2OZWXG8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health