Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Constantine 2005

So I just rewatched this bad boy for the first time in 13 years.

After having never read the comics nor watched a second of the TV show. Completely unadulterated by the source material, blasphemy....I know.

This is a really solid movie.

Anyone agree?

I remembered Reeve's not acting not being nearly this good. I remember it being clunky and kind of unwatchable but I saw it on Netflix and have been on a Keanu kick.

Boy was I wrong, it's a solid plot, cinematography, it's soundtrack is brilliant (lack of actual songs), amazing set design....minus that gun.

Plus, who doesn't love that wrist cutting scene.

On a side note, great to see the pair back together again for one of the most subversive scenes in Wick 2.

I completely forgot about Shia in this movie and was suprised that it's one of his least cringey roles. I say that as a fan of his movies.

Edit : I forgot to mention how well the special effects hold up! Absolutely stellar and look amazing in 2018!



Submitted September 21, 2018 at 02:37PM by PurpleMonkeyElephant https://ift.tt/2PUp8Xh

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health