Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Moneyball is soooo good...

I’ve loved Moneyball for years, this isn’t some new realization or anything.

Earlier tonight, I had a splitting headache and just generally felt like crap, so I decided to put a movie on and lay in bed. I went through my library, looking for a talk-heavy movie, no action (loud noises) or anything with jarring music cues... and I decided on Moneyball because I haven’t watched it in at least a year.

I thought it would just be background noise that I might be able to fall asleep to... but it sucked me in just the same as it did the first time. By the end I was fully invested and wiping tears from my eyes.

It is one of the few dozen capital-p Perfect films that I know of. It can’t be improved!

I just love feeling this way after rediscovering something and/or finding out something holds up after a long time.



Submitted September 26, 2018 at 12:06PM by wpmason https://ift.tt/2NH4XQ8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health