Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Blade Runner 2049 is one of the most beautiful sequels we never knew we needed...

I re-watched Blade Runner 2049 again last night (after watching "Black Out 2022", "2036: Nexus Dawn", and "2048: Nowhere to Run") and was floored again by the beauty of the cinematography and the totally engrossing atmosphere. The movie seems so sad and despairing but (to me) hopeful at the same time. Denis Villeneuve did a wonderful job following up from the original.

But I'm still left wondering whether Deckard is a replicant or not (depending on which version of the original movie I base things off). Did I miss Villeneuve taking out the ambiguity? Was that the meaning of the wooden horse and fake memories implanted in K? Were those Deckard's memories implanted in K?



Submitted November 25, 2018 at 11:15PM by huxley75 https://ift.tt/2r65ugG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health