Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ralph Breaks the Internet had no Disney Animated Short before it. Did the 20 minute Frozen short film ruin a tradition or am I mistaken?

I remember Paperman before Wreck It Ralph in 2012. That was beautiful. And then I remember a short being before Frozen that featured the classic Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, etc.).

Was there animated shorts before Zootopia, Moana, or Big Hero 6? I genuinely can't remember.

I know Pixar usually has them and so it was disappointing to see a non-Pixar animated short like the 20 minute Frozen fiasco be forced upon Coco, but I could have sworn animated movies from Walt Disney Animation Studios did shorts as well. Anyone have any answers or insight?

Edit: I know this movie is not Pixar. At no point did I claim it was Pixar. I followed up the opening statements with asking about Zootopia, Moana, and Big Hero 6, all Walt Disney Animation Studios films. Also the 3rd section of my text literally clarifies this point by bringing up that I'm aware Pixar uses shorts "but I could have sworn animated movies from Walt Disney Animation Studios did shorts as well." And yes, I'm also aware this will only encourage more people to tell me that this film is not Pixar haha hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving/normal day.



Submitted November 23, 2018 at 11:55AM by TARS90 https://ift.tt/2PLAH7H

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health