Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Finally Shouted "Shut Off Your Phone!" During a Movie

For the first time in my life, I finally had enough and couldn't hold in what was persistently being repeated in my head. I went to see Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse and during the showing there were two people looking at their phones constantly.

To give some context, there were some children in the theater and a bit of talking. I expected this with a PG rated Spider-Man movie. For the most part, none of this bothered me. The speaking volume of those kids was more respectful than the person a row over and in front of me constantly using his phone.

The person doing this was by no means young enough to not know better. This person should have been aware that it is unacceptable to be starting at your phone during a movie. For crying out loud, we all paid good money to see a movie up on the big screen, not watch you look at the tiny bright white screen in your hands. Have some respect for your fellow patrons and shut off your phone!



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 02:09PM by _MaxPower_ http://bit.ly/2TkCfCY

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health