Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

BUMBLEBEE. Don't do what I did and avoid watching it because you were burnt to a crisp by previous Transformers movies. It was GOOD and if you like 80's music, the soundtrack is a wonderful throwback.

Just saw it on streaming and I regret missing it in the theaters.

I, like many here, was pretty badly burned by the last few Transformers movies, especially the Last Knight turd.

The opening scene was a fantastic homage to OG Transformers showing their G1 models.

And the music. If you dig 80's music, you're probably going to really enjoy this soundtrack.

Nicely done. I hope it made enough to ensure a sequel because I would definitely watch it.



Submitted March 26, 2019 at 01:19PM by spicedpumpkins https://ift.tt/2WnUSaq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health