Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I arranged Song Of Durin (LOTR) for 13 Cellos, here is the result ! (100+ hours of work)

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKVHQ2u3FWo

Here is my new Cello Cover !

I already did Misty Mountains Cello Cover last week.

I am in love with Tolkien World, Lord of the Rings books, films, & soundtrack.

Song Of Durin was composed by Clamavi de Profundis, an awesome singer band doing Cover & Original composition around Tolkien Universe. I am a huge fan of the original music, so I decided to make the Cello Cover for 13 Cellos.

This music fits perfectly with the deep warm & mysterious sound of the Cello. There are 7 differents parts, all played twice except the Melody (in the big central screen).

2 Cellos are doing the lower bass (on the down side corner), holding a single deep note : Bb on the C string (I use a scordatura = detune the cello to gain access to lower note than on a normal cello)

2 Cellos are doing the upper bass (on the left side)

2 Cellos are doing the tenor (on the right side)

4 Cellos are doing the alto (on the top side, split into 2)

And finally, 2 cellos are doing drums, I had to remix & change a lot the sound to make the sound better :)

A huge thanks to Clamavi De Profundis for creating this awesome music & for sharing for free the sheet music (available in description)

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoyed this one !



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 02:27AM by -Cellofrag https://ift.tt/2TsZg6q

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health