Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched Galaxy Quest for the first time the other day

I'm a 29F, lover of all things sci-fi, fantasy and horror and I can't believe I had not seen this film before. It is so beautifully executed in so many ways. It's hilarious, exciting, emotional (there were times when I cried) and just a hell of a ride. I feel like I missed out on something in the late 90s by not watching this but it's immediately turned into one of my favourite films and I've been quoting it since I watched it. Alan Rickman is fabulous in it, I was reminded of my love for Tim Allen and everyone else are equally fantastic.

They don't really make films like that anymore and the late 90s was a fantastic era for action/adventure. I just wanted to share my joy :)



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 09:52PM by Wh33ze https://ift.tt/2U3FC66

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health