Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Just an FYI - Bo Burnham’s ‘Eighth Grade’ is available to stream for free through Kanopy.

If anyone doesn’t know about Kanopy, it’s a streaming service that you can sign up for using your local Library membership. It normally gives you a certain “allowance” of how many movies you can stream per month, but they do have a really solid library. There also is a pretty extensive list of classics available.

https://www.kanopy.com/

I mostly use it on my Apple TV, and it’s actually a really solid streaming app. It tends to be more reliable than most other services.

Just a heads up - not all libraries work, and if your local library doesn’t support it, you can suggest it through Kanopy. Also, if you live near a larger city, you can attempt to sign up for a library card online and see if that one works. My local library didn’t support it, but I signed up for the Kansas City Public Library online and I have a 12 movie per month allowance now.

Before someone brings it up, no, I’m not affiliated with Kanopy in any way. I just think it’s a neat service that more people could take advantage of.

Just thought that might be useful to someone out there!



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 03:07AM by radbrad7 https://ift.tt/2TKp5if

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health