Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

My worst movie experience ever: Us [NO SPOILERS]

Earlier tonight I walked out of a movie for the first time ever. The thing is I was really enjoying Us. The crowd, however, was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. They would laugh at anything even during intense scenes, talk at all moments, take photos with flash on, and CLAPPED WHENEVER THE MAIN CHARACTERS DID SOMETHING COOL. If it was just one or two people doing this it would just be annoying, but there was at least 60 people like this. I couldn’t believe it. We would enjoy a scene/ moment then the crowd would ruin it half a second later. There was no silence so we couldn’t get into the movie. After about an hour me and my friend couldn’t take it anymore and left. We wouldn’t let this crowd ruin the whole movie for us. We got a refund and will watch it again but it sucks we couldn’t really enjoy it the first time through.

If you can’t watch a movie without going on your phone or being obnoxious, PLEASE don’t watch movies in the theater.



Submitted March 27, 2019 at 01:44PM by smair21 https://ift.tt/2FBDbi6

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health