Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Odd Thomas is an Underappreciated Fun Little Horror Movie

Odd Thomas came out in 2013 and starred Anton Yelchin as the titular lead. Even though I'd actually read all of the Odd Thomas series I didn't even find out til recently that they ever made a movie out of them. This movie is book 1 of the series.

Before watching I did some googling on the movie and from what I found I prepared myself for a let down on what I thought was great source material.

I was so wrong. I thought the movie was actually pretty great. Sure it's definitely not a high budget production, but the books themselves are a brand of goofy horror/humor that makes goofy B grade horror effects seem appropriate.

Anton did a great job as Odd and the whole movie is pretty darn true to the story that it's based on. Which is seldom the case when books get turned into movies.

It's available on Hulu & Prime for anyone interested.



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 07:39AM by Randolm https://ift.tt/2JPxQIj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health