Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016)

I finally watched this tonight. It was hilarious! My brother-in-law and I are huge Lonely Island fans but we both had little kids when this movie came out and we haven’t had a “guys night” together until tonight. I saved this movie since it came out even though I have wanted to watch it so badly since it came out. People do not realize how difficult it is to make a great comedy. This movie was so funny - we laughed the entire time. Most comedies these days elicit maybe a chuckle but mostly just disappointment. This had a joke every second and was just thoroughly entertaining. Loved it and highly recommend! I’m shocked it wasn’t a bigger “hit.”



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 12:59PM by GodIsButLove https://ift.tt/2FHzx56

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health