Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Childhood Movie that I haven't been able to think of the name for 15+ years

Hey, when I was younger I remember watching a movie on VHS. I believe the cover had a spooky looking tree on it with a face. Like a Halloween themed movie. All I remember, and it might be a muddied description, is that a Prince was going to try and save his Princess from these goblins who had taken her (not Princess and the Goblin).

The Prince had to go into this weird underworld dark realm type thing where he saw a bunch of goblins dressed up in ballroom attire and they were all dancing. I don't know if this movie was like a Fantasia style where it had no dialogue but was told all through a score or a mashup of 4 different stories on this tape.

If anyone knows anything about this potential film, please let me know. It has been haunting me trying to think of the title for over a decade.

Thank you!



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 04:21AM by Rokso http://bit.ly/30E2Jng

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health