Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Finally watched The Iron Giant for the first time. 10/10

So I have never had a chance to actually sit down and watch this movie although it has been on my list of movies I want to see for longer than I can remember. In the past few months I watched a lot more of a YouTube group where one of the guys says this is his favorite movie ever. That made me want to watch it even more. So finally today I had some time to kill and rented it on YouTube. 100% worth the 3 dollars.

I dont have to go into much detail in this review of what happens because a lot of people have already seen it but I will give my two cents on what I liked about it. These are probably what everyone liked about it or at least what everyone mentions about it.

I really liked that this movie dealt with actual stuff like death and the fact that everyone dies. I havent seen much of that in newer cartoon shows now that I am growing up. I know when I was a kid (I'm 20 atm) we had shows that dealt with actual topics like in this but it isnt shown as much any more.

I also liked that whole "you choose who you are" thing. This is one if those messages to anyone reguardless of age that never really goes out of fashion. It's nice

I loved all the characters in this. Even Mansly. They, the minor one scene characters included, all had so much life to them. Both in animation and voice acting.

On a side note for Vin Diesel: why doesnt he do more voice acting? Like both big characters he has done (IG and Groot) are beloved by fans. Does he just not like lending his voice to whoever throws him money or is there another reason?

Anyways, this is an amazing movie and I'll definitely buy it. Obvious 10/10



Submitted June 21, 2019 at 03:13PM by King_Dragmire http://bit.ly/2XuiEpq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health