Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Gareth Evans (The Raid, Apostle, Merantau) teasing his next movie on his Instagram (2020)

The Instagram post

TL;DR - It is NOT The Raid 3 and NOT Deathstroke. It will take place in a "mythic city" and might be John Woo-esque.

I know it really doesn't tell us much, however he says that it is neither The Raid 3 nor Deathstroke. In the same comment, he kind of affirms that it will be dabbling in the "heroic bloodshed genre" like John Woo. In a different reply, he describes the world building of the movie. He mentions the setting of a "mythic city" and a "balance between grounded and heightened".

I'm a big fan of this guy's work, so I thought I'd just share this tid bit for anyone else who might be interested. While I'm sad that it's not The Raid 3, I'm still glad to see that Gareth Evans is making movies and I'll still be interested in this one.



Submitted June 23, 2019 at 11:39AM by adangerousdriver http://bit.ly/2KyhpzK

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health