Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I just finished Alita: Battle Angel and I'm pissed we probably won't see an end to this story on film

This movie was fucking awesome! It followed the comic so much (that I remember at least). The complaints about the eyes was always so stupid. She is a damn cyborg! People have blades for arms, spikes for goatees, she can't have big eyes?

The plot was straight forward and everything seemed to male sense in the world they created. Christopher Waltz was a complete physical manifestation of Dr Ito. They did such a good job of bringing all the crazy weapons and augmentations to life.

Definitely need to grab the physical 4K disk so I can see it in even higher resolution when it comes out.

But hit me with it. Beyond the big eyes which I had no issue with, why didn't this movie do better? What made people not go to this film in bigger numbers? What about it was flawed?



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 12:52PM by RessertD-nickert https://ift.tt/320batV

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health