Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

John Wick directors David Leitch and Chad Stahelski want to remake Bloodsport (1988)

After watching Bloodsport (1988) for the first time last night I went online to read up about the film and discovered that David Leitch and Chad Stahelski (i.e. the directors of John Wick) had approached writer Sheldon Lettich about rebooting the franchise.

While I think that the original film is incredible in it's own special way I can't help but imagine what Leitch and Stahelski could do with the material. More than anything the premise allows for the showcasing of a wide range of styles and talent from across the world of action films and martial arts.

It got me thinking about which modern action stars I'd love to compete in the Kumite in the remake. Would love to see the likes of Iko Uwais, Joe Taslim, Yayan Ruhian, Scott Adkins, Michael Jai White, Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa and Tiger Chen face off in a full contact bloodsport. Is there anyone else I'm forgetting about who deserves to take part?

What do you think? Even if they didn't remake Bloodsport I'd love to see them take on a similar premise with a wide range of action stars. Triple Threat gave me a taste for action movie ensembles and now I want more, god dammit!



Submitted June 29, 2019 at 05:02PM by discipleofdoom https://ift.tt/2ZZyC8z

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health