Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I Got To See Terminator 2 On The Big Screen And It Was As Amazing As I Thought It Would Be

There is a local movie theater that was closed down for several months because of flooding. They decided to remodel during this time. They were known for showing midnight movies on Friday/Saturday nights. They reopened about a month ago and the first midnight movie was Alien. It was great seeing that on the big screen. The week after was Blazing Saddles, still very funny. However last week was Terminator 2.

This is one of my favorite movies of all-time and arguably the best sequel ever created. It's right up there with Godfather 2 and Empire Strikes back. It was amazing to finally see this on the big screen. I was 11 when it first came out and wasn't able to see it in theaters. I rented it the day it was released on VHS in December 1991. I remember it quite vividly as school was cancelled that day due to snow. I spent all day watching the movie. The action is so amazingly done and still easily holds up to this day. After the truck/motorcycle chase my heart was pounding. I've seen the movie countless times and this part still gets me. There were a couple people who came with us that had never seen the movie before and they enjoyed it and said how awesome it was. Thanks for letting me share this as this has been one of my favorite movie-going experiences ever.



Submitted July 25, 2019 at 02:38PM by IceWarm1980 https://ift.tt/2K0bu3E

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health