Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Most disappointing movies of 2019 so far?

I’ll have to say, MIB International was really disappointing. Yes, I actually had faith for this movie. I thought Chris and Tessa could save this movie, but that wasn’t the case. Instead, we get cringy outdated jokes, dull action scenes, and a very forgettable plot. I also found The Lion King Remake extremely disappointing. I thought it would have a few different changes or two, but the movie is literally a shot for shot remake. With no soul. And Mufasa’s death was... funny. Deadass I laughed at that scene. The way Scar says “Long Live The King.” And how Simba reacts. They turned one of the most emotional scenes of all time into a laugh fest. Those are my two picks, what are yours?



Submitted July 23, 2019 at 05:27AM by randomplex16 https://ift.tt/2Gp4fkD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health