Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

3 years late but oh my god Arrival is an incredible film

I just watched Arrival for the first time last night and it is one of the most beautiful films I’ve ever seen. You know how you watch a movie and once it ends you simply can’t stop thinking about it?

Amy Adams is terrific of course. But sheesh the direction by Dennis Villeneuve and screenplay by Eric Heisserer encapsulated me from start to finish.

There’s a certain aspect of this movie that I don’t see too often but really marks a great film: when you as a viewer have to really pay attention to the entire movie for it to all come together in the end. It’s not just eye candy to sit back and watch. The more you give to the movie the more it gives back. From the experience of a viewer that feeling is second to none.

Will most definitely watch it again soon



Submitted August 20, 2019 at 03:09AM by ljblanchard31 https://ift.tt/2Z5eTsk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health