Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Just left the 20th Anniversary showing of The Matrix and I can’t believe in all my viewings I have never noticed this until now...

During the opening scene I noticed the camera’s attention to the room number that Trinity was sitting in when the cops arrive, 303. I immediately though, “hmm that’s definitely intentional...”

In the final chase to the phone Neo and the agents arrive at a rundown hotel. Agent Smith stops outside and looks upward as the other agents have Neo into the alley.

Until now, over my half a dozen viewings, I always just assumed he was reading the play to cut Neo off...

until I heard Tank say room 303 to Neo over the radio. Agent Smith remembers this location from his chase with Trinity. He remembers the location of the access point and books it there to cut Neo off!

A nice little detail that many people I’m sure noticed on first viewing, but I just amped from the showing and wanted to share something new I found after 20 years of viewings!

Definitely worth going if it’s playing near you, it totally holds up and the restoration looks great!

Take the Red Pill.



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 04:41AM by rlovelock https://ift.tt/2UeEaKS

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health