Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen.

It’s not often I post here, but I recently watched Tucker and Dale vs. Evil and it’s still one of the most enjoyable experiences I’ve had watching a movie. It has done such an excellent job directing this movie, and I’m confident in saying that I wouldn’t want to see it directed by anybody else. Eli Craig has a real talent expressing what each of the characters are feeling, even when there aren’t any words to say. That praise however, isn’t just because the director.

The actors in the movie are just as talented, and always enrapture me with their acting whenever I see them in movies. Alan Tudyk in particular comes to mind, who plays Tucker in the movie. He is one of the biggest highlights of the film, and is personally one of my favorite characters in the movie. He really shines in this movie, as well as Tyler Labine. He deserves to be in more movies, in my opinion. He is way too talented to be acting in such few movies.

What do you guys think of Tucker and Dale vs Evil? I’m super curious to see your thoughts!



Submitted August 20, 2019 at 03:07PM by SoManyEmus https://ift.tt/2KSiTlY

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health