Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

My theater cancelled all screenings of The Lighthouse with no warning, posting here to vent

Got to the movie theater tonight to go see the lighthouse with my girlfriend, & got told at the booth that they decided to show the Addams Family instead. Turns out we were the only two tickets sold for both screening so they decided to cancel all the showing at my theater. Manager who processed my refund also lied that the production company decided not to release the movie today. Now I have to drive an hour to see it this weekend, would be lying if I said I wasn't really annoyed about the whole thing. Just letting me know before today would have been nice honestly, anyone ever had this happen before?



Submitted October 25, 2019 at 07:24AM by SurpriseHotel https://ift.tt/2MMAApo

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health