Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Parasite is a delight, and VERY accessible!

I saw Parasite last weekend and wanted to put in a quick plug - it is really terrific, and, importantly, I think a pretty broad audience would find lots to love here. I know subtitles are scary for some, but really, other than the fact that it's in Korean, nothing about this film will feel inaccessible. The writing, the characters, the humor, and the craft are all so incredibly strong (and quite broad) that I think people will love it even if foreign films aren't normally a thing they seek out.

I hope folks venture a little out of their comfort zone (or bring people along who might otherwise not) to catch this movie - you'll be amply rewarded. Ideally, don't watch the trailer! Just go for it.



Submitted October 22, 2019 at 11:23PM by tilebottle https://ift.tt/32Nzorr

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health