Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie do you always forget Sam L Jackson is in until you watch it.

So, Sam L Jackson has been in many, many movies throughout his acting career but what movie is he in, that you forgot he was in until you watched the movie or just thought about it like I just randomly did for some reason.

For me it's Jurassic Park. I always forget he's in it for some reason and any time I watch it and see him I'm like "oh yeah, Samual L Jackson is in this".

Same for Ms Perigrines home for preculiar children. He's the main antagonist and all but when I watch the movie I'm always like "I forgot he was in this" . Tbh, I think the movie itself ianyway is quite forgetable, though it's not too bad, just forgeatable.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 06:43PM by Eadu_Miotas https://ift.tt/2PpEDJF

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health